Sahara Apple Vinegar:
- Sahara apple vinegar is an effective natural bacteria-fighting compound, which contains large amounts of potassium, chlorine, sodium, sulfur, copper, iron, silicon, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and fluorine, which are essential for a healthy body.
Benefits Of Apple Vinegar :
- it is widely known that apple cider vinegar can be used as a rinse for your hair after shampooing to add healthy body and shine.
- Recycle an old shampoo bottle and fill it with 1/2 a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a cup of cold water.
- Pour through your hair after shampooing several times a week.
- Did you know that apple cider vinegar can help regulate the ph of your skin? Dilute apple cider vinegar with two parts water, and spread the concoction over your face with a cotton ball as a toner.
- You can do this at night after washing, and in the morning before you apply your moisturizer. You can also dab apple cider vinegar directly onto age spots and leave them on overnight to lighten their color.
Hands And Feet:
- Are your hands and feet feeling tired and swollen after a long day? Treat yourself to a personal spa massage by rubbing apple cider vinegar onto them.
- Suffering from a bad sunburn? Add a cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath and soak for 10 minutes.
- Did you know that apple cider vinegar can help remove stains from teeth?
- Rub teeth directly with apple cider vinegar and rinse out.
- Fill a bottle with equal parts apple cider vinegar and water and shake to blend.
- Weight-loss: for daily weight and ph balance maintenance, add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to 16 oz of water.
- Sip this concoction throughout the day.
- Add 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a 1 or 2 liter filtered water bottle.
- Drink this throughout the day to cleanse your body and kidneys all day long.
Home and pets:
- Cleaning: mix 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup water.
- You can use this concoction to clean microwaves, bathroom tiles, kitchen surfaces, windows, glasses and mirrors.
- This mixture also works as a disinfectant.
- Rub apple cider vinegar onto your pet’s skin.
- Add a little bit of apple cider vinegar to their water.
- Spray apple cider vinegar, diluted 50 percent with water, onto your pets and onto your furniture to repel the presence of fleas.